NAVBARIMAGE

31.10.15

Adventure World

Yesterday, Treesha and I decided to go to adventure world to experience fright night. I finally have a reason to wear this pretty number I got from Victoria Secret in Dubai!
If you guys are planning to check it out, bring a pair of shoes because they don't let you go go-karting without enclosed shoes (I was unlucky the first time I went!)
We went to the kiddie area and rode on the spinning tea-cups ride. It was really funny because we both were too big for the teacups that we had to have separate ones.
Unfortunately,  the weather was horrible. It rained practically the entire 8 hours we were there and I barely felt the sun at all. It didn't stop us from riding everything, tough we froze to death.

We also had the chance to get our face painted after the sun began to set and the event was starting. I'm supposed to be a gothic looking person but my eyes are too pretty.
Members of staff were all dressed up and played their characters really well. I got to take a picture with one of them and man, I was scared to look her in the eye!
We queued up for almost two hours to ride the rollercoaster ride since the whole place was absolutely packed towards the night. We even missed the fireworks because we were still in the line haha, but its sooooo worth it. Oh, and definitely go for the kraken it's a new ride that opened recently. 

♥ Jess


No comments:

Post a Comment